Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sean turns seven!!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. I keep saying that the change from 2 to 3 kids wasn't as hard b/c the two older ones have done nothing but LOVE Kieran, even now that he's a one-man wrecking crew, but I still haven't been able to get back into a few grooves, like housecleaning and blogging. Oh well. I can clean and blog all day long once they're in college.

My sweet Sean Patrick is a newly-minted 7-year-old. I can't believe it. I LOVE this age so far, much more than when he was 3! He's a champion arguer but he's a huge help and if you don't lock horns with him (keeping my own mouth closed is key) then he does what he needs to do, often with a smile and a hum. Here are some of the pictures of his special day:

Balloons! Sean reminded me first thing that morning: Time to go buy 7 balloons! (And one for Pea.)



Reading about knots.

This is the first year in recent memory that he didn't balk at the camera and the video camera. He's usually pretty self-conscious about that but he loved every minute of the birthday song and cake delivery. 

Pea was SOOOO ready for the cake!

Lighting all seven candles!

Love this picture!




My cakes still won't win any beauty contests but this lemon cake with lemon curd filling was excellent.

We've had a blast with these walkie talkies from Aunt Erin and Uncle John!

And she wonders why she has bug bites all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

reason to click here.