Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pea turns 6!

Sweet Pea turned 6 at 10:33am on Easter Sunday! She's a spunky little girl who can be delicate and tom-boyish all in the same day!
Looking for a jelly bean on the window

I finally figured out what Pea likes! Took me until she turned 6. 

She was so happy to receive a puppy pillow pet. 

Opening up a gift from Aunt Erin et al. Gel pens and a set of stencils are a hit!

Random funny picture of Kieran on Easter.

The big moment!



Cutting her piece first.


Grammy and Grampy gave Pea an adorable  outfit with coordinating sunglasses and necklace and hairbow. 

I didn't get a picture of her in the outfit but she was adorable! Jackie O for sure.

Then I stopped taking pictures for some reason. She received a coveted car to pull her Calico Critters camper from G & G. She and Sean and Kieran have enjoyed playing with it.

1 comment:

  1. loooove that picture of her looking for a jelly bean in the window. and the tongue out while cutting! adorbs! can't believe she is 6 already.

    ReplyDelete

reason to click here.