Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Finn and Kieran again

Kieran took this picture of Finn on my big camera! 

While the older two and Daddy are away at Suzuki Institute, Kieran and I made play dough. Last week at VBS here on base, he apparently prayed that this would happen. The teachers wrote down their prayers and I found it in a craft he made there. :)

Finn was so adorable, I had to take a picture. He doesn't like the bouncy seat we borrowed from a friend. He'll lie on the floor for a while but not long enough sometimes for me to do anything. So I tried the couch. He just wants to be with me so back up to his mommy shoulder perch he goes.
 Sean at almost the exact age Finn is, give or take a few days. (Guess I should update my couch pillows!)
Seriously? I can't get enough of him. He's a teething fool right now. Not terribly fussy but not napping that well. Lots of drool and lots of gnawing on his fists, Daddy's fingers, and blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reason to click here.