Monday, July 20, 2015

Oh how I love this boy. Finn was almost 3 months.

I have so many pictures of Sean throughout the years on this rock at the zoo!

Lots of pictures of kids on the anteater too!

Sean and a cute little white fox. 


Lots of painting in the past few months.

Kieran and his friend Ruby.

I don't think Charlotte will mind me posting this picture of us nursing our babies at the splash park. I love it.

Sean finally put together his granny squares.

More painting...

Sean and I (and finn) had fun down at the river at the new basketball playground. It was a gorgeous summer night.

More painting...

And more!

Kieran loves Finn and always uses a baby voice saying something like goochy (Gucci?) goochy goo. It's really cute. Sean hates it. :)

Getting some new things for Pea at Gymboree. The hat was just for the picture.

Adam was up in NYC for the Fourth of July. the band did all sorts of tv spots like this one.

Meanwhile we had a crazy day and night with Charlotte at her house and down at the river watching the DC fireworks.

His lips are just perfect.

Oh my Finn! Love him so very much. Him and his big belly.

Rock clmbing at the river on the Fourth.

Waiting with friends for the fireworks.

Pea and her new fireworks clothes.

Earlier in the day at Charlotte's house. She had another family over too. It was pure chaos!

This one makes me a bit sad. I was in that room beyond the closed door trying to get Finn to sleep on a fussy day. Kieran kept coming in and I kept telling him to wait for me. It took so long to get Finn down that Kieran fell asleep outside the door. 

Down at the Capitol watching the rock band perform.

I took this picture of Pea walking by herself to the library to attend the reading program. Sean couldn't go that day for some reason but she confidently went alone. She sure has grown from that little sprite who was always attached to my leg.

This and the next two pictures make me laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

reason to click here.