Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hoe down water play and Finn

Sean has been practicing his bluegrass chops for no reason lately. He decided to accompany the crazy play time with" Boil Them Cabbages Down." I'll try to get a video of it because he's gotten fairly good at it.

Before this point, the violin was brought inside to safety. This picture turned out pretty well! The kids were have a complete blast!

Well, Mr. Finn started rolling over from tummy to back just yesterday. I don't put him on his tummy very often, just on my belly when he's nursing. :)

But then today, I put him down and he started practicing rolling over from back to belly! I got the camera out but then thought that he was going to need more practice, seeing as how he hadn't even tried to roll before, that I know of.

But he did it! I even got it on video but since he was diaperless, I'm not going to post it. This picture shows him rolling onto his belly later in the day. He's a pro now! Sean and Pea were so excited that they cheered and clapped and ran down to him when he did it for the first time.

1 comment:

reason to click here.