Finn is 5 months old and sweet as can be. Ever since he turned 4 months, he's been very easy going. Until a week ago. Now he's still sweet and pretty easy going during the day but his sleeping patterns are UGH. All due to a cold and probably teething. For 3 nights I had to do the unimaginable: get out of bed to calm him down. :) And that didn't even work for two nights. Now, a week later, he still has a runny nose and isn't sleeping great but he's better and I don't have to get vertical to help him back to sleep at night. I'm expecting his first tooth soon.
Around 4 1/2 months, he successfully rolled over both ways. He immediately became mobile. Rolling and scooting. I have him on video getting those chubby knees under his belly to start crawling. And he willingly stays on his belly, in a lovely yoga position (something about the sun?), for a long time. When he starts to get a bit fussy, Kieran or Pea is always right there to help him. Sean carries him around when I need my two hands for just a bit longer to finish dinner or dishes or whatnot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
reason to click here.