Hin/Hinny (Finn/Finny)
Han (Sean)
Pea Pea (Sweet Pea)
Kin (Kieran)
Hop (stop)
Ink (oink)
Boons (balloons)
Pumming (Coming!)
Pum on (Come on!)
Hunny (funny)
Big hunny (big funny, hilarious)
Hut down (Sit down!)
He likes to run through the family's names with certain words. For instance, he's been talking nonstop about the Peacocks at the zoo. He says Momma Peacock, Daddy Peacock, Sean Peacock, Pea Peacock, Kieran Peacock, and Finn Peacock. (At first, about a week ago, he would get stuck on the word peacock, and after stumbling a few times, he'd say with a smile, "Hard!" just to tell me that it was hard to form the word!) He also loves the number 2...everything is two! With both index fingers up near his temples and the word "two" being uttered in a delightfully high pitch. He also has developed a fake laugh that is truly laugh-inducing. Finn is also great at copying good manners. He says no thank you, yeah sure (as a yes), thank you, and you're welcome.
Maybe all the stages are cute but I LOVE this one. He's very easy to read...we don't have too many issues with him getting frustrated unless I'm busy with something/someone else and I can't tend to him. He's loves nursing and doesn't seem to have any plans to stop anytime soon. I think one of his favorite pastimes is nursing while I read books to him. He likes the pool and the lake but doesn't spend forever in there like some water babies.
Me: How much does Mommy love you?
Finn: Two
This is a regular conversation between the two of us and it cracks me up!
He loves riding on the front of my bike. We dropped off and picked up Kieran from school most days this way.
Watching for hummers.
Asleep with his peep.
At Gunter...we found this great half seat swing.
3 are better than one!
Ready to hop in the pool!
He bumped his lip on the pew before I'd even sat down at church yesterday. Bloody mess. :)
His cheek is pink from my arm but I'm not sure why the arms are such different colors! He is tan but that's pretty white/tan.
| Whoops. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
reason to click here.