Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Pea is in the stage of not wanting pictures so this is just to show that she's still here and happy. 

This is a huge ladle of clover. The kids have had a ball playing in the garden beds which were wintered over with red clover.

Hanging out on the deck.

He is still scrumptious. And his first tooth is not in but soooo close. The gum is bumped out so far!

And so the destruction of my phone begins...

Since Kieran's the only one who sits still (haha) for pictures, I take a lot of him. :)

6 months. I don't know how long he is but he's over 20 pounds.


Looking at the fan.

Foot in mouth.

Happy little guy with a self-induced scratch under his nose.


Spare tires.

Adam in the middle of a most unsuccessful day of brewing. Murphy came to the Dempsey garage and nothing went as planned.

Right after a nice nap.



I am getting all kinds of love notes from Sean! This was a love card.

1 comment:

reason to click here.