We are trying a new thing: Tuesday teatime. (I can't do hyperlinks on this app so here is the inspiration for this: http://blog.bravewriter.com/category/tuesday-teatimes/ ) We decorated the table, filled a tea pot, selected poems and read them. I hope we continue this tradition. It's a nice way to come together, no matter the difficulties of the day.


Sean has been on a sewing kick. Here, he's making a stuffed slug from his own drawing.

Funny picture of Pea's outfit choice. Yes, Kieran rides a scooter in the house. 😳

Tried to spend some time at Betsy's house. I had flashbacks to when her boys stayed with us for almost two weeks back in December while she AF her husband were out of town killing cancer.

We came home from their house as watched the Olympics until everyone fell asleep in their individually made "nests."
Sean is mesmerized by this book (thanks, Aunt Laura for the recommendation!) The American Boys' Handy Book from the library. He now has plans to make a mole trap, a chair sled and a boat.


is el stuffed-o slug-o complete?
ReplyDeleteGood question. See newest post.
ReplyDelete