Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Leftover pictures


Sean climbing on our hike to see the old cypress in Florida. 
I finally raised the seat on this bike. Here Kieran rides on the low seat still.

The whole group at the Cypress. You can see my mom has decided to stop dying her hair!


Thankfully this bike is small and travels easily!

What a great winter! A few decent snowfalls for outdoor fun. Kieran works really hard to pedal this cart but his legs just aren't long enough.

Quick pic of the kids using Kieran's new truck from Grammy and Grampy to move legos around.

We had a nice phase of forest fairy making. It's over now but I'm sure we'll do it again.

Sean gives the fairies a ride in his lego ship.

I think this was right before they left for Daddy and Pea day.

Sean has been learning to draw in 3D.

Sleeping Kieran.

Staying warm by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reason to click here.