I find this fascinating. We have watched Finn go through all these movements systematically. I guess he's now at #19 though he hasn't done it again. Why won't my babies stay immobile for a bit longer?! The days of sitting on a blanket are over! He hasn't gone up stairs as #10 seems to indicate but he does crawl over his siblings when they're lying on the ground. And he doesn't get to the seated position with any great regularity so hopefully that will buy us a bit of time before he walks!
The life and times of Sean, Cathleen, Kieran, Finn and sometimes Mommy and Daddy.
Sunday, November 08, 2015
Finn is on the move
Baby boy is crawling and scooching his way from one room to another. The other kids are helping make sure nothing dangerous for him is on the floor and that he doesn't hit his sweet noggin on the furniture. AND yesterday, Adam and I watched him get to his knees and then pull himself to a standing position with the help of a laundry basket. I had just finished saying something about him standing with furniture by next week. 😳 I found this neat graphic (no credit to he found for the creator) illustrating gross motor baby movements when babies are not placed in any positions before they can get their themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love that Finn! We missed a lot while we were gone!
ReplyDeleteFinn is a really strong, advanced boy!
ReplyDelete