Thursday, November 12, 2015

Finnian and Sean

Mr. Finnian is 7 months old today! We usually tip this basket on its side so he can play with the toys but this morning he went for it upright.
Finn now naps on the floor. That pillow behind him is to the right of his little napping area. This is how I found him when he woke up from his nap! 
Sweet boy in my arms.

Sean and I having a nice conversation outside before church.

Love this boy.


Finn is a paper eater. We've had to make sure there are no books/magazines/loose papers in his path. He chews on them and chokes. Very scary but I stay close by now that he's on the move to make sure he's safe. 


Sean finds the craziest things being given away on base. With so many moves to and from our base, people just purge a good amount of items. He has been wanting a scythe forEVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

reason to click here.