Sunday, December 25, 2016

December

Sean posing with his burger eggstrodinaire. He chose the dinner and cooked the fried eggs for the top. 
Finnian staying warm on a cold day, exploring the books.


Finn loves to hug people. Especially Sean.

The kids taking King Finnian Picklepotamus on a ride. He LOVES it and requests it whenever he sees the laundry basket (which is what they usually put him in, inside the wagon).

Impromptu group picture

More hugs! This time with a chicken.

Making ornaments from Grammy and Grampy.

Sean bought this kerosene lamp from Lehman's and was so excited when it came in! Well, he was doubly excited when I finally drove him to buy kerosene.

She's still playing! Not much, but I'm happy with any without fussing!

Kieran right before he ate his gingerbread cookie.

Finn playing with Tegu blocks.

A quick picture before mass on Christmas Eve.

Kieran...dislikes putting on shoes and socks. I had his outfit (including dress shoes and socks) ready for him and he flat out refused. It was in the 70s so it wasn't a battle for us to fight.


After mass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

reason to click here.